If you suffer from wrinkles, Botox injections are the best solution. It has very effective effects for skin wrinkle problems, and they have no harm on the skin, so many people use these injections.
Botox is bacteria of a specific type which is injected into the specified place, and these bacteria can relax the muscles, and prevent nerve impulses that lead to contractions, so Botox prevents the appearance of wrinkles skin again.
These bacteria which are used in the injection are toxic bacteria but do not affect health.
Turkey is famous for doing this type of operation, and it offers many methods and modern materials in the field of injection. Here are the most important uses of Botox.
Uses of Botox:
Botox is used to treat wrinkles around the eyes, neck, and forehead area:
- Treats skin cracks.
- It can be used to treat migraines.
But it cannot treat skin wrinkles which are caused by harmful sunlight.
Duration of Effect:
- Its effect lasts for a short time.
- This period ranges from three months to six months.
So the person has to repeat the injection because the wrinkles will reappear.
After repeated injections, the muscles become relaxed. This causes the increasing of the time between each injection.
Cases where they cannot be injected:
- Pregnant women
- People who have certain diseases, so the necessary analysis is done before the injection
- People who are allergic to this substance
- People who were injected with type of bacteria which are antibacterial to the bacteria of the Botox that is used in this injection
The person who wants to inject it must consult with the doctor first
Botox can be used in many situations. For example:
- Nose lift
- Treatment of wrinkles around the lips
- Treatment of teeth grinding during sleep
- Treatment of excessive sweat under the armpit and hands
- Neck lift and the surrounding area of the neck
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused by the effects of smoking
- Treatment of wrinkles around the eyes
- It has very effective effects in eliminating general wrinkles.
- It also has no side effects, but in some cases which are rare, the person can get some damages.
Common effects after injection and how to avoid and treat them:
There may be several simple effects appear, which are common and easy to avoid and treatment, including:
- Swelling occurs around the injected area. This problem can be avoided by not touching the injected area until three days after injection.
- It is also possible to feel a headache, but this is very rare and if it happens, it will fade after a few days
Important instructions should be followed after Botox injections:
- Some believe that the results of the injection are quick results, but the results appear in days and may be up to a week.
- The person who wants the injection should inform the doctor of his or her sick history so as not to have any health problems.
- It is possible to feel the freezing of the injected area and this is also normal.
- Sit for at least four hours after injection so that the Botox can walk in the specified places.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the injected area.
- Do not place cosmetics or skin lotions on the first day of injection.
- When you follow all the instructions you will get very satisfactory results.
- The person will notice a change in the shape of the skin and facial appearance, as all wrinkles will disappear.
- Some people continue to exercise, but the person who wants to inject not to do any physical activity at least after the injection two days.
- Do not take any medicines that cause blood liquidity.
- The person who wishes to inject should know that the side effects vary from person to person. Each person may have different side effects
The difference between Botox and Filler:
- The results are similar to the Filler results, but each has its own method.
- The skin treatment method is very different.
- But both of them treat the wrinkles that appear on the skin.
- While relaxing the muscles and keep them from shrinking to hide wrinkles.
- Filler fills the blanks in the skin beneath wrinkles, scars which are caused by a deep wound, or surgery.
- Filler uses natural or artificial materials which are injected in the place to be treated and fill the spaces and hide the wrinkles which are located in that place.
- Botox is a substance produced by bacteria and it anesthetizes, paralyzes muscles, and it prevents them from shrinking, which conceals the wrinkles, and gives a young and radiant appearance of the skin.
- Filler is specialized in treating the cheeks and lower half of the face.
But Botox gives remarkable results in the upper half of the face (around the eyes, forehead, eyebrows, etc.)
The best places to do injections:
- In Turkey, where in Turkey is used the latest medical methods in injection
- The injection in Turkey is performed by a distinguished group of doctors.
- It is also characterized by the presence of major centers and specialized clinics in Botox injection.
Turkey is the world’s leading in injection Botox, because injections in Turkey are being made by the best species in the world
Things that a person who wishes to inject must ensure:
- Make sure that the quality to be injected is appropriate for the place to be injected.
- There are some places where injections are unsafe so damage will occur from this injection, and these damages cannot be treated.
- Therefore, the doctor’s experience should be ascertained.
- Ensure the center where injection will be done.
- The person may be exposed to complications that may not be exposed if the person takes caution.
- You will find the best Botox in Turkey.
- Since all tests and precautions are performed so that the person is not exposed to any kind of complications.
- The person has the best results.
- These results make the person repeat the injection process without fear of the results that will occur after the process.
Materials which are used in injection:
- Different materials are used in the injection the type that suits a person may not be suitable for someone else.
- Check the quality that will fit your skin so that complications do not occur, and you can get good results.
- If you have already had an injection and want to try again, you should tell your doctor so that there are no problems or damage, because it is possible that its types will interfere, and this will cause damage to the skin. Some damages can only be solved by surgical intervention.
You should know that the prices of the materials of the injection vary from company to company. The experience of the doctor is a major factor in the Botox injection process, so make sure from the quality of the product you will be injected with and also choose a skilled doctor who will give you the best results .